Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vera Wang's New Perfume: Lovestruck



The newest scent from Vera Wang is thrilling and beautiful. Lovestruck perfume is floral and romantic and enraptures you in glorious scents! 


Lovestruck perfume is a huge hit for Flaunt It readers! Check out what girls are saying....


Girl's Reviews:


"An amazing scent...my friend looked at me when I was wearing it for the first time and couldn't stop telling me how good I smelt!"
-Charis Almer


"The bottle is what grabbed me! It is so feminine." -Tanya Blam


"My new favourite fragrance....it is truly amazing. I feel like a true princess when I wear it...." -Galoria Jeong 


"The first time I saw this new fragrance in the window of my local boutique I ran in and just spritzed a little on my wrist. That was all it took...I was in heaven! Now...I'm never without it!!!" -Amalia Suem


It looks like ladies all over the globe are crazed of this gorgeous new scent from Vera Wang! Post a comment bellow to share your thoughts on this new fragrance must-have!

No comments:

Post a Comment