Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Taylor Swift won’t shed the clothes to sell records

Taylor Swift won’t shed the clothes to sell records


Taylor Swift won't shed the clothes to sell records
Country singer Taylor Swift has no intention of shedding any clothes in order to sell records.
She said, “I like wearing pretty dresses and I like trying out new styles, but I don’t feel comfortable taking my clothes off. I wouldn’t wear tiny amounts of clothing in my real life, so I don’t think it’s necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots.”
Taylor swift says she wants to remain in control, thus the reason for not drinking. She added, “I worry I might come off in a way that I can’t control [and] of you’re yelling, you’re the one who’s lost control of the conversation.”
And there you have it!

[Taylor Swift]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment