Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Taylor Swift has a secret talent!

Taylor Swift has a secret talent!

Taylor Swift has a secret talent!

If this country music thing doesn’t work out for Taylor Swift, she can always fall back on being a hair stylist! Personally, I think that would be a better profession for her, but that’s just my opinion. (We’re not fans of country music here, in case you didn’t know.)
During her appearance on The Tonight Show, she talked to Jay Leno about experimenting with cutting hair, while on the road.
She said that her backup singer wanted something done with her hair, so Taylor suggested that she get a hair cut. Then, she asked Taylor to cut her hair for her. She said, “I get scissors, I’m like…I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m the last person you should suggest to cut your hair. But I cut her hair.”
She added, “She looked awesome. So I started cutting all the people on the road’s hair!”

Taylor Swift

 

No comments:

Post a Comment