Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Taylor Swift turns hairdresser

Taylor Swift turns hairdresser

Taylor Swift has joked that she could have a second calling as a hairdresser. The 21-year-old said that she turned her hand to a bit of hair design whilst touring in Asia and Europe and that her talents were soon in demand. Appearing on NBC's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, she said, "One day my backup singer was like, 'I feel like I need to do something drastically different'. I said, 'Why don't you cut your hair?' "She said, 'Let's do it now!' So we're kind of delirious from the road and I get scissors and I don't know what I'm doing. She wanted full bangs and I was like, 'I have no training! I'm the last person you should suggest to cut your hair.' "She looked awesome so I started cutting all the people on the road's hair."


No comments:

Post a Comment