Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Perfectly Prada


Prada's Spring 2011 show was filled with trendy and bold colours, unique patterns and funky essence...

Collection Breakdown

Clothes: Overall all of the clothes in this collection were really edgy and unique. From the daring prints to the bold summery colours this collection really welcomes in the Spring and Summer seasons!

Shoes: I love the way the shoes in this collection are chunky and fun! From the stiletto high heels in dark orange and light blue the Spring/ Summer Prada shoes were hot!

Mood: I think the mood of this collection was joyful and edgy. The bright colours used made for an exciting feeling while the designs of the garments was very edgy!

Favourites: In this particular collection I was really drawn in by the dresses! I liked that the dresses were bold and yet still very feminine and perfect for warm weather!

Final Comments: I loved the way this collection used colour and patterns! I think that Prada shows for Spring and Summer 2011 be bold, be unafraid and take risks! Go for the outfit that will make you standout in a crowd and work it like it was made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment