Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Taylor Swift still hangs out with friends


Young songstress Taylor Swift has revealed she still likes to go out with her friends despite achieving a global level of fame in recent months.
The 21-year-old, whose latest album is called ‘Speak Now’, says while she is recognised when out in public, she doesn’t let that stop her social life. “I still hang out with my friends," she says. "I still walk into a nearby grocery store and I still do all those things that anyone at this age would."
Taylor, who is currently dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, also confesses that while she may not speak her mind all the time, her music gives her a chance to do just that. “I know I don't always say the right thing at the right time or speak up when I should, but I write it all down," she explains. "I get my guitar and a pen and all of a sudden, I have a chance to say exactly what I meant to say in real life."

No comments:

Post a Comment