Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taylor Swift Planning Festive Birthday Party

Taylor Swift Planning Festive Birthday Party

 



          Christmas baby Taylor Swift is planning a festive-themed birthday party for her 21st celebrations this month.
          The ‘Love Story’ singer, who is reportedly dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, will have her birthday on December 13, and says she loves celebrating close to Christmas so the limelight is shifted from her. “I love having a Christmas-themed birthday party so people can give each other presents at my party.

      Then it's not so much a spotlight birthday – especially with a 21st where people are like, 'Huh? Huh? What's she gonna do?'” explains the star.
"I didn't want it to be a crazy club thing, I just want it to be very me, and the me thing to do would be to have a Christmas birthday party."
          Taylor Swift has already had an early present with the news her album ‘Speak Now’ has broken sales records in its first week of release.

Source :
http://www.nzwomansweekly.co.nz/celebrities/hot-gossip/taylor-swift-planning-festive-birthday-party/story/4103958/

[Taylor Swift]

No comments:

Post a Comment