Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

Taylor Swift Is Breaking Records


and we don’t mean the vinyl kind. Taylor Swift now holds a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for the Fastest Selling Digital Album by a Female Artist. And as if that’s not enough she also holds the record for the Most Simultaneous U.S. Hot 100 Hits by a Female Artist with 11 back-to-back singles on the charts.



Taylor Swift’s Speak Now Tour hits Nashville tonight and tomorrow and she recently told the Tennessean how much she’s enjoying the tour. “Actually, I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m not on this tour anymore,” said Swift. “I think I’m so in love with this tour that I just love being on it. I love being a part of it. I love the schedule. I love the crowds. I love the feeling you get when you walk offstage and it was a good show.”

No comments:

Post a Comment