Followers

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Fashion Week Paris 2011 Highlights


I will admit to adoring Paris! Everything about Paris just seems so magical and enchanting! Personally I can not conjure up two things that could go more fabulously together then Paris and fashion! Thus, making Paris Fashion Week 2011 a positively delightful dream!

The video I have posted above I think covers Paris Fashion Week exceptionaly well! It is so great to see all the designers opinions and thoughts and the coverage is great! Even if you did not attend Fashion Week you can learn a lot about it from the video and you feel like you really were there! 

What did you think of Paris Fashion Week 2011? Post a comment bellow to share your thoughts! 

                                              Photo from Paris F.W. 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment